The full form of QR Code is Quick Response Code; QR code is a 2 dimensional barcode, which was designed in the year 1994. A QR code consists of black coloured squares which are placed in a square shape on a white background. Nowadays QR code is widely used because the QR code is now can be readable by a smart phone. QR code is mainly used for tracking the product, to identify the item or goods, to track the time etc. The immense popularity of QR code is because of its fast readability and good storage capacity.
How to Create QR Code Online?
You can create your own QR code online by using the QR Code Generator tool, in this article we are providing a free QR code generator tool for free, by using the QR code generator tool you can generate QR codes as many as you want.Sponsored Links
QR Code Creating Online Process:
- Select or choose the type of QR code you want to create from the list of QR code Categories.
- Now enter the content of the QR code for which you want to create a QR code.
- There is an option of generating the QR code in a Static/Dynamic mode so select the mode of the QR code.
- Click the submit button to generate your own QR code.
- Now download the generated QR code.
QR Code Categories:
Now you can create your own QR codes online from the following Categories:
Website URL YouTube Video Image File
PDF File Google Maps Location Twitter
Facebook LinkedIn Instagram
Foursquare App Store Download iTunes Link
Dropbox Plain Text Telephone Number
Skype Call SMS Message Email Address
Email Message Contact Details Digital Business Card
Attendance Tracking Event Wifi Login
PayPal Buy Now Link
How to Scan a QR Code by using your Mobile?
You can scan the QR code by using your own mobile if you have a QR code App or QR Code Software in your phone. By using the QR code App or software you can get the information of an item or good etc.
QR Code Scanning by Mobile Phone Process:
- Pick a product or item or anything which consists of QR code on it.
- Now take your Mobile or Cell phone and scan the QR code present on the object.
- As and when the scanning is complete your QR code Scanner present in your mobile will retrieve the information related to that particular item.
QR Code Scanning APPs:
Depending on the geographical location and the type of mobile, the QR codes apps varies. Nowadays most of the mobile makers are giving the QR code app in built, so check once if it is there in your mobile or not.Sponsored Links
QR Code Software:
Initially the Quick Response code was first created by a Japanese company in the year 1994. As the time is moving, looking at the features like great storage capacity and fast readability of QR code, QR code has become very popular across the world and mainly because of the reason that QR code can be scanned by a smart phone therefore it has a lot of demand. Looking at the demand most of the existing mobile maker companies are offering the QR code software with the mobile.